Subscribe:

Business Enquiry Letter


Ms. Liza Atkinson
Manager- Sales & Marketing
Red Mount Sales Pvt. Ltd


Dear Ms. Atkinson,

I am writing you this letter regarding business query of your current garment collection and services associated with this clothing range. I am interested to start a new garment showroom in my city. You can see the enclosed document of my running showrooms in other cities.

I have certain queries to initiate business with your brand. I have seen the brochures and advertisements published in news papers, but I need clarification on few things for which I have enclosed a list of queries with this letter. If possible, I am seeking to attend a meeting with you to discuss everything face to face. Kindly let me know when I can meet the concerned person in your company.

I will stay in touch with you online till I receive your response.

Thank you so much.

Yours sincerely,

Kim Lara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers