Subscribe:

Business proposal letter

July 1, 2010

To,
John Lawrence,
Chairman,
Fixit Solutions,
Michigan


Dear Mr Lawrence,

I had a wonderful time getting to know you and your views on the corporate world yesterday. Enclosed please find a preliminary proposal for sharing technology for a greener planet.

This proposal includes all specifications, options and terms and conditions according to what we had discussed. If you are not satisfied with any point, please let me know as soon as possible so we may revise the proposal to meet your requirements. If everything is in order, please let us know how and when you wish to proceed. As noted previously, the investment and revenues from the project will be shared equally among the two companies.

The prices included with this proposal are valid for 100 days from the time of receipt. Please call me if you have any questions or require additional information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mathew Garner

Enclosures

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Post a Comment

Followers