Subscribe:

Business Recommendation Letter


Mr. Tom Pereira
Managing Director
Anderson Productions Pvt. Ltd

Dear Mr. Pereira,

I am writing you this letter to recommend New Valleys Insurance Pvt. Ltd for your company to initiate new insurance policies. Last time when we met, you asked my advice on a good insurance company. As you know that I am dealing with this insurance company since last five years for my production house, they are very professional in their work. You can get a good deal for expected insurance cover.

Mr. Hopkinson, Chief executive officer- Insurance of New Valleys Insurance Pvt. Ltd, is a good friend of mine. This insurance company is active since last twenty years and serving many companies in the market. Moreover, this is the most trusted company and offers good services. You can find the enclosed details of the company and contact details of Mr. Hopkinson.

If you need any information further, you can contact me any time at 7859 473 6804 or at my e- mail address.

Best of luck!

Yours sincerely,

Mark Robinson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers